With effect from 25 May 2018, European Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (“the Regulation”) shall become applicable.
Its main purpose is to increase the level of protection of personal data and to allow each person control over their own data. That is why we want to inform you how we protect your personal data and how we assimilate the provisions of the Regulation.
What personal data do we process?
The personal data we process is mainly your identification, transactional, demographic, location or other personal data that we collect directly from you or from other sources when you become our customer, or when you use our products or services.
How do we process your personal data?
The processing of personal data is done only for legitimate purposes, i.e. to provide you with products and services, or to provide assistance with the purchase of our products and services, to identify you through the media, for marketing purposes, for the improvement and development of the products and services we offer you, etc.
The processing of personal data is always done for the execution of contracts concluded with us, to comply with a legal obligation, on our legitimate interest or a major public interest or, as the case may be, on your consent, if you have expressed your choice in this regard.
How can you manage the agreements expressed?
In order to be able to offer you personalized products and services, respectively as close as possible to your interests, we can process personal data that allow the identification of your preferences and / or behavior, including through automatic processes, which do not involve human intervention. For this, respectively for direct marketing communications, we will always take into account your options.
To make it as simple as possible for you, you should know that you can check and modify the existing agreements at any time by sending us an e-mail at email@example.com.
Do we communicate personal data to other recipients?
We do not transmit your personal data to other persons or institutions.
How long do we process personal data?
Your personal data is stored and processed throughout our contractual period and, after its completion, for at least 3 years.
What are your rights and how can they be exercised?
From the date of application of the Regulation you have the right to benefit from additional rights, in addition to your existing rights. Below you can see the list of these rights:
• The right to information – you can request information on the activities of processing your personal data;
• The right to rectification – you can rectify inaccurate personal data, or you can complete them;
• The right to delete data – you can obtain the deletion of data, if their processing was not legal, or in other cases provided by law;
• The right to restrict the processing – you can request the restriction of the processing in case you dispute the accuracy of the data, as well as in other cases provided by law;
• The right of opposition – you can oppose, in particular, data processing that is based on our legitimate interest;
• The right to data portability – you can receive, under certain conditions, the personal data you have provided to us, in a format that can be read automatically or you can request that the data be transmitted to another operator;
• The right to file a complaint – you can file a complaint regarding the way of processing personal data at the National Authority for Supervision of Personal Data Processing;
• Right of withdrawal of consent – in cases where the processing is based on your consent, you can withdraw it at any time. Withdrawal of consent will have effect only for the future, the processing carried out prior to the withdrawal remaining valid;
• Additional rights related to automatic decisions: you can request and obtain human intervention on that processing, you can express your own point of view on it and you can challenge the decision.
You can exercise these rights, either individually or cumulatively, very easily, by simply sending a request by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.