DGT100 | WEIGHT REPEATER
DGT100 | WEIGHT REPEATER
DGT100 is a weight indicator / repeater, with large display, composed of very intense bright LEDs.
Designed for outdoor use.
It is clearly visible even in full sun and where it is necessary to see from a distance at any angle.
Complete stainless steel housing with IP68 dust and water protection.
Certificates: CE-M EN 45501, OIML R-76, OIML R-61 (MID), OIML R-51 (MID)
Options available for protection in ATEX environments.
Possibility to connect to the Internet on your phone, tablet and computer, for viewing data remotely.
Model: DGT100, Dini Argeo, Italy
- Large 6-digit display 100 mm high, with highly efficient SMD LEDs, complete with 6 LEDs to indicate active functions, visible from over 25 m, with a viewing angle of up to 120 ° and a power of up to 750 mcd
- Adjustable brightness from the indicator or computer
- 5-key waterproof membrane keyboard
- AISI 304 stainless steel housing, with IP68 dust and water protection
- Equipped with wall mounting bracket
- Equipped with an anti-condensation air valve to regulate the humidity and pressure inside the indicator
- Digital calibration and configuration from the indicator or computer with DINITOOLS software
- Up to 10,000e OIML or 2 x 3000e @ 0.3 µV / e for commercial transactions according to CE-M
- Up to 800,000 displayable divisions, with internal resolution of up to 3,000,000 points
- Up to 8 signal linearization points with DINITOOLS
- 24-bit sigma-delta 4-channel A / D conversion, max.400 conv./sec. with automatic selection
- Connectable with up to 8 analog weighing cells with an input resistance of 350 Ohm
- Allows the management of a 4-cell weighing system, or 4 independent scales
- Power supply from 12 to 24 Vdc with internal power supply of 110-240 Vac
- RS232/C bidirectional port configurable for connection to printer, PC or other external drives
- RS485 bidirectional port configurable for connection to PC, PLC or other external drives
- 2 photomosfet outputs: 150 mA 48 Vac / 150 mA 60 Vdc (NO), with configurable functions
- 2 optoisolating photocouplers: 12-24 Vdc, 5 mA min – 20 mA max, with configurable functions
- 16-bit analog output (extra option)
- PROFIBUS serial interface (extra option)
- MODBUS serial protocol
- Return to zero
- Semi-automatic and preset tare
- Printing and / or data transmission
- ON / Stand-by
- Increase the display resolution x 10
- Kilogram / pound conversion
- Net / gross weight display
- Key lock
- Control of the weight reference value, either positive (in loading) or negative (in unloading) or in parts (counting mode), with programmable activation / deactivation thresholds, as a direct check or after weight stability
- Scale switch
- Setting the output activation thresholds
- Reading / writing alibi memory (with extra alibi memory option only)
- Read microvolts or ADC converter for all channels
- Show message
- Setting the average weight per part in counting mode
- Legal for trade approval
- Mounting brackets for desk, wall or ceiling mounting
- Stainless steel visor attached (protects from sun and rain and improves the visibility of the indicator)
- Radio module and remote control for remote management of the indicator
- Alibi memory
- Ethernet / Wi-fi interface for remote data management and transfer on your phone, tablet or computer
- Clock and date in real time
- Protection for ATEX environments
- Use the indicator as an external display for:
- display up to 32 independent scales, with the ability to manage their functions or display and print the sum of the scales of all scales
- displaying the weight of any scales by configuring the input string
We offer free telephone support* for our customers, throughout the warranty period, during working hours, and off-schedule on an appointment basis.
*weighing installation instructions, weighing calibration instructions, use and optimization of standard functions, diagnosis and solution of weighing errors, etc.
To obtain the price list, fill in the attached “OFFER REQUEST” form.
Prices may differ depending on the commercial conditions of the manufacturer.
For additional information please contact us by filling in the attached “OFFER REQUEST” form or call us at +40785207776.
You can also find additional information in the documents at the bottom of the page.