3590ET | WEIGHT INDICATOR
3590ET | WEIGHT INDICATOR
3590ET is a high performance digital scale indicator, suitable for advanced industrial applications, which allows programming of input and output data.
Allows you to view all weighing data and customize screens.
Equipped with 3 serial ports, transmission protocols for data communication, fully configurable prints, integrated alibi memory and port for connection to the barcode reader.
It can be approved for legal trade according to OIML R76 / EN 45501 standards.
Certificates: EU examination certificate (45501: 2015), OIML R76, OIML R51 – MID, OIML R134.
Options available for protection in ATEX environments.
Possibility to connect to the Internet on your phone, tablet and computer, for viewing data remotely.
Model: 3590ET, Dini Argeo, Italy
- Indicator dimensions: 278 x 125 x 186 mm
- ABS plastic housing, with high degree of protection against dust and moisture IP65
- Backlit LCD touch screen with fully customizable screens. Dimensions 120 x 90 mm
- Real-time clock and permanent data storage
- Integrated (fiscal) alibi memory
- MicroSD card input
- 24-bit A / D converter, 4 channels, up to 3200 conv./sec. and up to 8 signal linearization points
- 4 independent analog channels for weight reading
- Connection with up to 16 350 Ohm analog load cells (can also be connected to digital load cells)
- Up to 10,000e OIML or 3 x 3000e @ 0.3 µV / e for commercial transactions confirm CE-M
- Up to 1,000,000 factory-displayable internal divisions with an internal resolution of up to 3,000,000 points
- Allows you to customize and print scale receipts (if connected to a printer)
- Digital calibration and configuration from the indicator or computer with DINITOOLS software
- 2 RS232 serial ports, for connection to printer, PC or PLC, radio module and optional interfaces
- 1 RS232 serial port (optional RS485), for connection to printer, bar reader or digital load cells
- Modbus RTU interface
- Power supply 110-240 Vac
- Return to zero
- Net / gross weight display
- Manual and automatic totalization functions when loading and unloading
- Four levels of total
- Select the data displayed on the LCD graphic screen
- Configurable function keys
- Multifunctional external display for measured values
- 15 configurable and printable text IDs
- Database for 1000 articles
- Database for 200 customers
- Database for 300 louds per scale (up to four scales)
- Calculator function
- KDDATA data entry protocol
- Programmable printing
- Print list of the last 1000 weighings
- Management of Modbus and Profibus communication protocols
Available operating software (depending on the desired application*):
- AF01: Totalization and weighing (installed by default)
- AF02: Number of parts / quantity
- AF03: Car weighing bridges – weighing procedure with input / output
- AF04: Statistical and percentage weighing
- AF05: Weighing and labeling with barcodes
- AF09: Dynamic and static axle weighing of trucks
- E-BATCH: Multi-component dosing systems
- E-BATCH1: Mono-component dosing systems
- E-CHECK: Check existing products on the conveyor belt
- E-BELT: Reading and dosing of material transported on the belt
- E-LW: Continuous dosing
*the indicator allows you to run only one software at a time
- Legal for trade approval
- Scale receipt personalization services
- Thermal printer
- External display
- Mounting brackets for desk, column or wall mounting
- External battery
- Traffic light type control light
- Bar code reader
- Built-in plate for protection against electric shock
- Set of 10 microSD memory cards
- USB port for storing data on a USB stick (option available on request only in combination with the weight indicator)
- Set of 5 USB sticks
- Protection for ATEX environments
- Profibus or Modbus / TCP external interface for automation
- Profinet, Ethernet / IP, EtherCAT, CANopen or DeviceNet external interface
- Bluetooth / Ethernet / Wi-fi interface for remote data management and transfer on your phone, tablet or computer
- Radio module and remote controller for remote management of the indicator
- Simple or optoisolated RS485 interface
- 2 optoisolated inputs
- 4 optoisolated outputs
- DBManager: PC software for quick database completion
- DiniDisplayTool: software for quick touch screen customization
- WeiMonitor: software for monitoring and saving weighing data
We offer free telephone support* for our customers, throughout the warranty period, during working hours, and off-schedule on an appointment basis.
*weighing installation instructions, weighing calibration instructions, use and optimization of standard functions, diagnosis and solution of weighing errors, etc.
To obtain the price list, fill in the attached “OFFER REQUEST” form.
Prices may differ depending on the commercial conditions of the manufacturer.
For additional information please contact us by filling in the attached “OFFER REQUEST” form or call us at +40785207776.
You can also find additional information in the documents at the bottom of the page.