DFWLB | WEIGHT INDICATOR
DFWLB | WEIGHT INDICATOR
The DFWLB weighing indicator is a small, compact, robust and accurate indicator.
Recommended for both laboratories and industrial use.
Dust and moisture protection class IP68.
It is equipped in the standard version with multifunctional automatic weighing and calibration program, according to OIML R76 and CE-M EN45501.
Possibility to connect to the Internet on your phone, tablet and computer, for viewing data remotely.
Model: DFWLB, Dini Argeo, Italy
- High contrast backlit LCD screen with icons for displaying active functions, 6 digits 25 mm high, with 5 waterproof keys
- ABS plastic housing, with adjustable tilt mounting bracket, with high degree of protection against dust and water IP68
- It can be used mounted on a column type support, attached to the wall or used on the work table
- Connection with up to 8 weighing cells with input resistance equal to 350 Ohm, or up to 16 cells of 700 Ohm each
- Up to 1,000,000 displayable divisions, with internal resolution of up to 3,000,000 points
- Up to 10,000e, or multi-range 3 x 3000e @ 0.3 µV / e in CE-M approved versions for use in commercial transactions
- Built-in battery power with 60 hours of operation (includes external charger)
- High resolution calibration, for internal use only, with an accuracy of 0.03% of maximum capacity (menu selectable option)
- Digital calibration and configuration from the indicator or computer with DINITOOLS software
- RS232 / C bidirectional port with RJ11 jack for connection to computer, external display or PLC
- RS232 / C bidirectional port for connection to the printer
- Increase the display resolution x 10
- Temporary recalibration precision weighing with a sample weight (internal use only)
- Net / gross weight display
- Conversion of units of measure (liters, kilograms, pounds, etc.)
- Return to zero
- Weighing formulas
- Check between preset limits
- Percentage weighing
- Hold (keeping the weight on the screen when the scale is empty)
- Automatic shutdown
- Battery level warning
- Legal for trade approval
- RS485 port instead of an RS232 / C port
- PEAK function for weight detection
- Newton to Kg converter function
- WeiMonitor: software for monitoring and saving weighing data
- Bluetooth interface for remote data transfer on your phone, tablet or computer
- Alibi memory card (fiscal memory)
- Thermal printer
- Column support for indicator
- External display
- Remote controller
- Interface for real-time date and time display
We offer free telephone support* for our customers, throughout the warranty period, during working hours, and off-schedule on an appointment basis.
*weighing installation instructions, weighing calibration instructions, use and optimization of standard functions, diagnosis and solution of weighing errors, etc.
To obtain the price list, fill in the attached “OFFER REQUEST” form.
Prices may differ depending on the commercial conditions of the manufacturer.
For additional information please contact us by filling in the attached “OFFER REQUEST” form or call us at +40785207776.
You can also find additional information in the documents at the bottom of the page.