CPX | Compression Load Cell
CPX | Compression Load Cell
Stainless steel compression load cell, suitable for weighing tanks and bunkers.
Capacities: 250/500/1000/2500/5000/7500/10000/12500/15000/30000/50000/100000 kg.
OIML R60, accuracy class C3 from 2500 to 12500 kg. Composition: stainless steel.
High protection against dust and moisture IP68. (IP69K on request).
It is recommended to be mounted with KCPN PRO mounting kit.
Model: CPX, Dini Argeo, Italy
- Capacities from 250 kg to 100,000 kg
- Approved CE-M C3, from 2500 to 12500 kg
- Small profile
- High resistance to side stresses
- Stainless steel construction
- Standard IP68 protection. IP69K on request
- Shielded connection cable
- Minimum cell check interval: Vmin = EMax / 10000
- Maximum output voltage: 2mV / V +/- 0.5%
- Non-repeatability: 0.01% F.S.
- Combined error 0.05%
- Effect of temperature on zero: 0.02% / 10 ° C
- Effect of temperature at maximum output voltage: 0.02% / 10 ° C
- Recommended temperature range: -10 ° C / + 40 ° C
- Operating temperature range: -20 ° C / + 60 ° C
- (Creep error after 30 minutes: 0.02% F.S.)
- Maximum tolerable excitation voltage: 15 Vdc
- Input resistance: 750 ± 10 Ohm
- Output resistance: 700 ± 5 Ohm
- Zero Balancing: +/- 1% F.S.
- Insulation resistance:> 5000 MOhm
- Safe overload: 120% F.S.
- 4-wire shielded cable, diameter 5 mm:
- 5 m length for CPX 250 … 5000 versions
- 10 m length for CPX 7500 … 100000 versions
- The CCATEX certificate makes the weighing cell suitable for use in hazardous areas, with protection methods according to:
ATEX II 1G Ex ia IIC T6 (Ta -20 ÷ + 40 ° C) TX (Ta -20 ÷ + 65 ° C) Ga
ATEX II 1D Ex ta IIIC TX ° C (Ta -20 ÷ + 40 ° C) TX ° C (Ta -20 ÷ + 65 ° C) Da IP65.
The certificate includes the manual and the ATEX EC declaration of conformity (available in EN, DE, FR and IT).
- The CCATEX certificate is issued after the verifications performed by qualified technicians, with the help of specific equipment, for each weighing cell.
- IMPORTANT: the certificate is issued for each cell. For multi-cell systems, CCATEX certification of each cell is required.
We offer free telephone support* for our customers, throughout the warranty period, during working hours, and off-schedule on an appointment basis.
*weighing installation instructions, weighing calibration instructions, use and optimization of standard functions, diagnosis and solution of weighing errors, etc.
To obtain the price list, fill in the attached “OFFER REQUEST” form.
Prices may differ depending on the commercial conditions of the manufacturer.
For additional information please contact us by filling in the attached “OFFER REQUEST” form or call us at +40785207776.
You can also find additional information in the documents at the bottom of the page.