The counting scale is the optimal solution for counting parts, calculating volumes (liters), meters, forces, etc.
The counting scale is particularly practical for checking the inventory of products in a warehouse.
Counting all the products can be done very easily using a counting scale.
The counting scale can be programmed and built according to each application, thanks to the multiple options available.
- Multiple counting functions of parts, volumes, forces, meters, etc.
- High counting accuracy both when loading and unloading the counting scale
- Enter the reference quantity
- Presetting the known weight of a product or using calculation formulas
- Automatic optimization of A.P.W. (average weight per piece)
- Dosage by quantities and parts with maximum loading limit for each item
- Printing weighed data, depending on quantity, approximate or relative weight
- Weighing and totalization functions
- Totalization on loading and / or unloading
- Automatic or manual totalization
- Totalization and automatic tare
- 4 independent totalization and printing functions: partial, general, total, for each item
- Auto weighing, preset tare (direct or calculated), manual or automatic tare, unlocking the tare function set at the end of weighing
- Selection and LCD display of weighing operations (totals, progressives, weights, quantities, etc.)
- Functions for custom configuration of the client application
- Multifunction for external display (repeater):
- remote reception and display in a visible place of the operations performed on the scale, through a serial port, with the possibility of using the data available for various functions (eg: high precision calculation of measured values)
- Configure and print ID texts in up to 15 variants, of 32 characters each, for example: code, batch ID, operator ID, identification number, etc.
- Database with up to 1000 articles, with 3 alphanumeric descriptions, on 2 lines of 20 characters each, eg: approximate weight, tare, customer, 3 set points for parts
- Database with a maximum of 200 customers, identified by alphanumeric description on 5 lines, of 30 characters each
- Database for up to 300 louds for each counting scale (maximum 4 counting scales) connected to a weight indicator
- Possibility to select items based on a barcode, customer or task, directly from the display
- The “computer” function directly on the counter scale display, with the application of the results directly on the tare
- Programming the scale receipt / label directly from the indicator keyboard, or from a PC, in a maximum of 30 formats, each containing a maximum of 2048 positions (eg company name, number of parts, weighed lot, net weight, gross weight, tare, date and time etc.)
- Printing the last 50 scales
- Wireless, ethernet, bluetooth data transmissions
For additional information please contact us by filling out the form on the “CONTACT” page, or call us at +40785207776.