Concrete Platform Scale
Concrete platform scaffolding and concrete ramps
- Capacity = 60/80 tons;
- Measuring division = 20/50 kg;
- Platform size = (12000 x 3000) mm, (15000 x 3000) mm, (18000 x 3000) mm;
- Platform concrete integral structure;
- The accuracy class of the automotive platform is III – OIML;
- The whole metrology verified system;
- Assistance in assembly, commissioning and personal training;
- Fully equipped computer for weighing management;
- The scales comply with the legislation in accordance with HG 1373/2008 and are mandatory when the vehicles will travel on public roads.
The platform will use 6 weighing cells. The whole scales consist of two 9 meter long concrete platforms connected to each other.
For easy maintenance to ensure smooth operation of the platform, it is equipped with slots specially designed to allow the staff to inspect the weighing cells.
All weighing cells used by the weighing machine will be connected to a junction box that has a IP68 dust and moisture protection index and uses cables of a standard length of 20 meters.
In order to install the weighing platform, it is necessary for the beneficiary to make a reinforced concrete foundation with the following dimensions: according to the above drawing. After finalizing the documents, the project will be sent to the foundation.
Upon request, our team can run the counter-cost concrete platform.
After installation of the platform, it will be necessary to make the earthing according to the manufacturer’s specifications.
When commissioning, the customer will provide a crane of 35-40 tons for about 2 hours.
Made in Romania.
The prices can be found in the “Lista de preturi” below.
All prices are in [EUR] and are without VAT.
- For additional information, please fill in the form below
“OFFER REQUEST” or call us on +40 745 312 637.