DGTPK | INDUSTRIAL WEIGHT INDICATOR
DGTPK | INDUSTRIAL WEIGHT INDICATOR
DGTPK is a high-performance, multifunctional indicator for industrial scales.
Recommended for industrial weighing and dosing systems, easily and safely integrating the weighing process into any automation system.
Equipped with 4 programmable inputs and 6 outputs and numeric keypad for quick input of the reference value and the loudness.
Designed to be mounted on the control panel.
It can be metrologically approved.
Certificates: CE-M EN 45501, OIML R-76, OIML R-61 (MID), OIML R-51 (MID)
Options available for protection in ATEX environments.
Possibility to connect to the Internet on your phone, tablet and computer, for viewing data remotely.
Model: DGTPK, Dini Argeo, Italy
- Keyboard with waterproof membrane, with 20 keys; allows quick input of the reference value and the tare
- Red LED screen, very bright, with very good visibility, with 6 digits 20 mm high and 12 LEDs for displaying active functions
- Stainless steel housing
- Aluminum front panel with protective gasket
- Equipped with support for table use or wall mounting
- Also designed to be mounted on the control panel
- Indicator front panel size: 170 x 170 mm
- Panel cutout size: 161 x 162 mm
- Sigma-delta 24-bit A / D conversion, up to 400 conv./sec.
- Connection with up to 16 350 Ohm analog weighing cells
- Up to 800,000 displayable divisions, with internal resolution of up to 3,000,000 dots
- Allows the management of a 4-cell weighing system, or 4 independent scales
- Digital calibration and configuration from the indicator or computer with DINITOOLS software
- Up to 8 signal linearization points with DINITOOLS (up to 3 from the indicator)
- Clock and date in real time
- Power supply from 12 Vdc to 24 Vdc
- Equipped with 12 V power adapter
- 1 bidirectional RS232 / C or RS485 port configurable for connection to PC or other external drives
- 1 RS232 / C bidirectional port configurable for connection to the printer
- 6 opto-insulating outputs: 150 mA 48 Vac / 150 mA 60 Vdc (NO), with configurable functions
- 4 opto-insulating inputs: 12-24 Vdc, 5 mA min – 20 mA max, with configurable functions
- MODBUS serial protocol
- 16-bit analog output (extra option):
- 4-20mA / 0-5Vdc / 0-10Vdc (optional)
- maximum load applicable to the output current: 300Ohm
- minimum load applicable to the output voltage: 1kOhm
- proportional to net or gross weight, either positive (loading) or negative (unloading)
- Return to zero
- Semi-automatic and preset tare
- Printing and / or data transmission
- ON / Stand-by
- Quick introduction of reference values and hard values
- Increase the display resolution x 10
- Kilogram / pound conversion
- Net / gross weight display
- Weighing formulas
- Hold (keep the weight on the screen when the scale is empty)
- Truck weighing at entry / exit
- Keypad lock
- Control of the weight reference value, either positive (in loading) or negative (in unloading) or in parts (counting mode), with programmable activation / deactivation thresholds, as a direct check or after weight stability
- Scale switch
- Setting the output activation thresholds
- Read microvolts or ADC converter for all channels
- Show message
- Setting the average weight per part in counting mode
Master option / External display (on request):
- Using the indicator as a master / external display for:
- displaying up to 32 independent scales, with the ability to manage their functions or display and print the sum of the scales of all scales
- displaying the weight of any scales by configuring the input string
- Metrological approval
- Scale receipt personalization services
- Thermal printer
- External display
- External power supply
- Protection for ATEX environments
- Alibi memory (fiscal)
- PROFIBUS serial interface
- WeiMonitor: software for monitoring and saving weighing data
- WeiTruck: software for weighing vehicles, with databases for storing customer, material and vehicle data, total management and programmable printing (requires the indicator to have alibi memory installed)
We offer free telephone support* for our customers, throughout the warranty period, during working hours, and off-schedule on an appointment basis.
*weighing installation instructions, weighing calibration instructions, use and optimization of standard functions, diagnosis and solution of weighing errors, etc.
To obtain the price list, fill in the attached “OFFER REQUEST” form.
Prices may differ depending on the commercial conditions of the manufacturer.
For additional information please contact us by filling in the attached “OFFER REQUEST” form or call us at +40785207776.
You can also find additional information in the documents at the bottom of the page.